- Waist: Measure your waist at the narrowest point
- Hips: Put your heels together and measure your hips at their widest point
- Chest: Measure your chest at the fullest part, passing the tape measure under your armpits
- Leg length (inside): Measure the height of your legs from the crotch to the ankle (inside the legs)
- Thigh: Measure the circumference of the midpoint between the hip bone and the knee
We recommend that you use a tape measure to find your perfect fit. If you are between sizes, we recommend that you choose the larger in all pieces made with our Compressive Fabric and the smaller size in all pieces made with our Soft Fabric.
If you are still unsure about your size, send us an email to email@example.com and we will contact you to help you!